- Vladimir and the toys-meet-art of her ViewMaster reels
- Matt Delight of "Zombies and Broken Hearts", "Seven Days a Weak" and "Age of Sinnocence"
- Marilyn Zornado, Rebecca Gilbert and Jon Van Oast of the IPRC
- Brief glimpses of Carrie McNinch ("Assassin and the Whiner"), Clutch McBastard and Jesse Reklaw ("Slow Wave" dream comix and more).
It took me way too long to get this edited and posted. There were a few other interviews that didn't get into the finished video, mainly because they would have made the sucker over 10 minutes long. Rest assured, though, the Robin Ator interview and sketchbook tour will appear as its own entry "real soon".
The tabling room was hot. Hot heat hot. Outside, on the Park Blocks of PSU's campus, there were swarms of people enjoying the Farmer's Market and the Iranian Festival. Talk about overstimulation.
Okay, let's talk about overstimulation. Or how about overt stimulation? I got my "Dear Clark" letter read on a recent episode of the wonderful almost-daily videoblog "Zip Zap Zop". Host Clark ov Saturn responded to the following requests:
- Please sing your favorite tv show theme song.
- Do you keep a dream journal?
- Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?